Make a right choice:
Career growth depends on the right choice of the organization, one which provides
integrated work- life experience; where you come every day to work not because you
have to come but because you feel like coming. The growth and success of any organization
is directly related to its human Capital. Every employee invests and contributes
to the phenomenal success of the organization.
Work at your Pace:
The milestones that Pay Point India have achieved is all because of the people who
strive hard and work particularly just to make sure everything is how it should
be. Pay Point India gives you the perfect space to learn, grow and exercise your
expertise. Commitment, Transparency, integrity, individual uniqueness & dignity
are the base values of Pay Point‘s work culture.
Our culture is open and inclusive; irrespective of your experience or gender you
will immediately be welcomed into the team, and would always have a significant
role to play. What sets Pay Point apart is the support, encouragement and nurturing
provided to you at every step... just like a family. Developmental training is an
integral part and ongoing process of our work culture. Our way of engaging our employee
is by giving challenging assignments to raise his/her bar to excel.
With clear vision & focus on human resource we offer cross-domain experience that
provides you with opportunities to function across different functional domains.
To apply for the job send mail to email@example.com
Expires on:30 Apr 2020
- Establish a distribution network with a key review of the distributor coverage and efficiencies.
- Handling & managing category & key B2B customers, suppliers and vendors in the area.
- Driving Training and deployment of the platform with key focus on enhancing sales.
- Acquiring new customers for business generation by educating them about PPINL B2B business and its product categories.
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with existing customers, managing pre & post sales activities and ensuring monthly collection target.
- Analyze the ground competition and feedback to develop competitive responses and strategy.
- Fixing appointment through cold calling, emails & networking events with the potential client/ customers.
- Planning, forecasting and Managing Inventory and ensuring timely delivery of goods to the respective clients.
- Finding and on-boarding new procurement channels for reducing transportation costs of products.
- Budgeting and forecasting sales, preparing reports and collection plan, ensuring timely payment collection.
- Monitoring competitor activities, responding to customer grievances, Organizing and visiting exhibition & trade shows.
or send us your resume